jeudi 19 avril 2012

FACEBOOK

Hello everybody,
 
    the question of the day is : do you really think that Facebook could be a good way to teach things ?
 In my opinion, I do not really know... I could say yes as I could say no, lets explain.
 I could say yes, because Facebook is now something that everyone is using, I mean, a lot of people are going on it everyday, and sometimes, severals times per day. It is really usefull to share some informations, some videos...this is a funny way to learn. BUT I do not think that as many people would go on Facebook if that was a 'place' to learn things. I think that it is a website where you go when you want to relax, or have some fun with friends ! And one of the bigest problem is that there is no privacy ! If you want to put some pictures of you or your family...and your teacher or your pupils have your address, it can easily become a problem...you could make two differents address BUT it is not practicle !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire